As a Chemistry Study Programme that produces professional and integrated Human Capital to fill and create job opportunities in the area of industrial chemistry.
1. Conducting learning that is relevant to the progress of the chemical industry, both in developing the most modern facilities and infrastructure, a curriculum that meets market needs, as well as qualified and competent researchers and consultants.
2. Collaborate with other institutions, both corporate and universities to improve the quality of research for lecturers and students, so as to provide benefits for the development of chemistry in line with their professions and knowledge.
3. The community service policy is based on the interests of the community, to provide values to the life of the community, as part of the solution to the problems faced by the community.
4. Internships system that provides a link and match between education, industry and business, with companies based on their scientific fields.
5. Providing a religious campus life with the exemplary principles, developing human capital with character and integrity.
Work as an expert / consultant in the field of environment, industry and in government or private institutions both directly related to chemistry and non-chemistry.
Sees opportunities and creates new workplaces and / or develops the expansion of employment opportunities
|Faculty Of Computer Science
|Undergraduate Program (S1)
|Duration of Study
|8 Semester (4 Tahun)