Prodi Surveying And Mapping
Producing professional, integrity, and licensed human resources in the Surveying and Mapping sector to fill and create job opportunities in 2018.
1. Providing Engineering higher education to produce Associate Experts (D3) with strong character, integrity, quality, entrepreneurial and innovative with special expertise in Mapping Surveys, especially based on information technology.
2. Cooperating with the same education, universities, professional organizations and stakeholders in the research sectors.
3. Improving community service, especially in the mapping survey sector.
1. Produce capable and skilled graduates in surveying and mapping sectors based on information technology.
2. Providing Associate's degree education in the survey and mapping sector which produces technicians according to competency standards.
3. Improving the quality of research and service in the surveying and mapping sector oriented to the creation of a nationally standardized learning process.
4. Produce graduates who can competing or become entrepreneurs in the survey mapping sector in the domestic market, especially the Sumatra region.
Terrestrial Survey Technician
Having the capacities to carry out data collection, data processing, data presentation and geospatial information from terrestrial surveys.
Offering students the ability to organise data collection, data processing, data presentation and geospatial information of hydrographic survey results.
Geographic Information System Technician
Proficiency in data collection, data processing, data presentation and geospatial information for geographic information system.
Having the ability to carry out data collection, data processing, data presentation and geospatial information from photogrammetric work.
Remote Sensing Analyst
Having the ability to collect data, process data, present data and geospatial information as a result of remote sensing is one of the competencies offered to students.
Having the ability to process and present cartographic products.
|Faculty||Faculty Of Engineering|
|Academic Program||Surveying And Mapping|
|Program Type||DIPLOMA 3 (Associate degree)|
|Duration of Study||6 Semester (3 year)|